Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Demonstrative Pronoun

  1. this is my brother
  2. this is my sister
  3. there
  4. of
  5. that,which
  6.  where

  7. Neutral pronouns
  8. ceci
  9. cela
  10. cela ça
  11. cela ce
  12. ceci est mon frère 
  13. c'est ma soeur 
  14. là 
  15. de 
  16. que, qui 
  17.   où 

  18. pronoms neutres 
  19. CECI 
  20. CELA 
  21. CELA ça 
  22. CELA CE
  23. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  24. This is pen that I lost.
  25. This is the hospital where I was born.
  26. This is the tree which gives us shade and fruits.
  27. This is the boy who won the prize.
  28. This is the lady who praised me.
  29. This is the dictionary of Jean. It is his dictionary.
  30. The dictionary is Jean's.
  31. C'est celui de Jeans
  32. c'est celle du doc. Bruce.
  33. c'est celui de Francois
  34. ce sont celles de Maria
  35. c'est celle de ta soeur
  36. This is pen That I lost. 
  37. This is the hospital Where I was born. 
  38. This is the tree All which Gives us shade and fruits. 
  39. This is the boy Who won the prize. 
  40. This is the Lady Who Praised me. 
  41. This is the dictionary of John. It is His dictionary. 
  42. The dictionary is John's. 
  43. This is the Jeans 
  44. is that of the doc. Bruce. 
  45. is that of Francois 
  46. they are those of Maria 
  47. it is that of your souer
  48. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  49. c'est celui que je préféré
  50. c'est celle que je déteste
  51. C'est celui de Paul
  52. this is the one belonging to Paul
  53. This is the one about whom I told you.
  54. This is the story which is directed by Spielberg
  55. this is the house where I lived 10 years back.
  56. whom do you like verymuch, your dad or mom?
  57. I like my father who is very kind.
  58. I like my mother who is very affectionate.
  59. i cannot tell you whom I don't love.
  60. They are the ones whom I love very much.
  61. This is the book which I gave you yesterday.
  62. is this the book of John?
  63. No, this is the book  of Celine.
  64. C'est celui de Nadine 
  65.  it is that of Nadine
  66. xxx
  67. C'EST celui Que je Préféré 
  68. C'EST Celle que je deteste 
  69. De C'est celui de Paul 
  70. c'est celui appartenant à Paul 
  71. C'est celui dont je vous ai dit. 
  72. C'est l'histoire qui est dirigé par Spielberg 
  73. c'est la maison où je vivais 10 ans en arrière. 
  74. qui aimez-vous verymuch, votre papa ou maman? 
  75. J'aime mon père qui est très gentil. 
  76. J'aime ma mère qui est très affectueux. 
  77. je ne peux pas vous dire que je n'aime pas. 
  78. Ce sont eux que j'aime beaucoup. 
  79. C'est le livre que je vous ai donné hier. 
  80. est-ce le livre de Jean? 
  81. Non, c'est le livre de Céline. 
  82. De C'est celui de Nadine 
  83.   c'est celui de Nadine
  84. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment